Nuffnang .

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

10th Monthsary ♥

 Happy 10th Monthsary! 
Out to JCube with boyfriend and his family for ice skating and movie. I swear my ice skating skills sucks so much, pissed off with myself. Watched Pitch Perfect, it was awesome! 
If you haven't watch it, you should totally catch this movie. It's a muscial comedy movie. 
Here's the trailer ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F03N-ApQdmw
Went to East Coast Park last saturday for cycling session with boyfriend and his family. I guess I lost quite a few pounds? LOL.
I've started work at Miss Emily, a nice working environment and awesome colleguges. 
Here's a little story ; I was working from 1pm onwards, thus there was another staff working before me. I reached my workplace and go to the store room to place my stuff. She was inside as well, and when we both saw each other. We went "EHHHH!! WHY YOU HERE!!" End up, she was working at Miss Emily as well. And she's my primary school friend whom I didn't saw for years! Epic meet up!
Four out of my five modules got quite satisfied results. All now left is just Economics. It's stressing me out, killing every brain cells I've left! Hopefully, I can pass Economics and I can successfully promote to DMS.
That's all for now! Thanks for all the views, there's such a big increase in the views! Okay, why am I so easily satisfied. Whatever, love you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment