Nuffnang .

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Happy Chinese New Year!

Hi guys, I know I've not posted in a long time. Been kinda lazy. Oops!
Hope you guys have a happy happy chinese new year and get lots of angbaos!
Starting off this post with a picture with all the roses that I'm selling.
All my shopping loots for chinese new year! 
Me and my super cute mother on Chinese New Year's Eve.
Outfit for the Day 1 of CNY
Headed to JB in the early morning to my dad's side of family.
This dog at my uncle's bungalow is taller than me and it doesn't even bark...
Fireworks playing with cousins. And the "pop pop"! Ok, I'm childish.
Me and my cousin were kinda bored, and started to draw the hopscotch on the floor with chalk and started hopping around like kids. Note that both us is eighteen already. I'm feeling like a kid right now.. But hey the floor is pretty cool! We can just draw anything with the chalks and wipe it off with duster.
Outfit for Day 2 of CNY!
Headed to Seelong in the early morning to my mum's side of family.
Just compared the normal martell and the "dua pao" martell.
 And I can't believe the 15 of us finished both of it.
Gambaling session 1
The amount of angbaos I got. Happy girl :)
Gambaling session 2!
There's actually two more gambaling session but there's no photo of it.
One at my boss's place for cny gathering and steamboat.
Another at wanxuan'se house!
Sters gathering @ wanxuan's house.
Some of them not in the picture.




Bye for now!
With love,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment