Nuffnang .

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Time flies.

Time really flies. The previous post was like six months ago, and we're just two months away from 2014.
My blog is totally dead. Just posting up random pictures since the last time I update my blog.
Sad to say, my life has been pretty boring.






Been pretty down lately, there's too much drama in my life right now. And I hate drama.
I pretty much hate myself. My self-confidence had walked out on me. I've caused all these misery upon myself, and I don't know how to deal with all these shits. 




I can't believe how people could treat you like shit, when you treat them as your friends. I finally realised how fake can people be. I hate how fuck up is this society is.


  
Michelle's 18th.


Wanxuan's 18th.







I hope I can just sleep forever, or wake up one day and all the troubles magically disappear.
I'm not even sure this is a world I belong in anymore. I want a restart button, I want to rewind time back badly. But there's no such thing like a time machine or whatever, I only could deal with all these shits. Deep down, I know I'm a bitch. I'm slowly realising that I'm slowly becoming the type of girl I don't want to be. Everyday, I'm just trying to escape from the hard cold truth. I regret what I've done, but there's no turning back to fix things right again.
Nobody understands what I'm going through, what I'm feeling. I don't even understand myself. I'm a mess inside, I'm screaming inside. I don't know what the hell to do.
I think I'd do better on my own, no friends, no fights. Just me, alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment