Nuffnang .

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I miss you, I miss us .

You guys can ignore this post, just pouring out.
Hi, where are you ? I miss you.
There's so many things i miss doing with you. I miss we watching fireworks together, I miss we fool around like kids, I miss your drunk state, I miss how we used to cuddle each other in bed in falling asleep in your arms, I miss you disturbing me while i'm sleeping, I miss your snores, I miss you piggyback me, I miss how you snatch my stitch and don't want to let go, I miss how you be an asshole, I miss how your kiss makes me feel special, I miss how your kiss lingers around, I miss you knocking my head purposely yet act like nothing happen, I miss your hugs, I miss how you comfort me, I miss having fun in your friend's car, I miss just lying on your bed and chat, I miss your cooking, and so much more. Most importantly, I miss us. I have no idea what happen but it just happen ; If it meant to be, we will never be apart. There's no point getting back. I wanna write "I miss you" on a rock then throw it at your face, so you can feel how much it hurts missing you. Damn it, just get out of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment