Nuffnang .

Friday, September 9, 2011

Sorry, I don't need any part-time people in my life. You are either with me or you're not.



If you smile for a least 15seconds a day, you live longer by 2days. Smile even when things go wrong :)

Left one month to O'levels yet i have no urge to study or whatsoever. I literally spent my September Holidays on being sick and sick and sick. After I get well, i'm so gonna push myself to study and eat the TASTEFUL FOOD not TASTELESS FOOD ):
Waiting for my pay to be in and time to shop, been so long I have gone shopping .
I have lost interest in relationships anymore. Sometimes, the best way to stay close to someone you love is being just a friend. Thank you for the broken heart and thank you for the permanent scar cause if it wasn't for you I might forget how it feels to let go how it feels to get a brand-new start.

No comments:

Post a Comment