Nuffnang .

Friday, May 25, 2012

Just a random post.

Feeling bored and shall update this dead site of mine.


And yes, I've been accepted into SIM but I've to study the foundation studies first. Oh well. The problem is, I've not been studying or schooling for the past one year. I wonder will I be able to cope with all the studies. I'm only left one month of holiday, school starts in July. Hopefully I'm able to get used to schooling.


There's the cute little boy of mine sleeping. Ain't he the cutest thing ever? Although we have nonsensical fights, quarrels over differences but I still love this dearie. I can't be a perfect girlfriend and I never will be but I can promise you that I'll never give up on us as long as you're not.



How do I look with perm hair? I think I look a little too dolly, unsuitable for me I guess.


I think we look super cheerful in the picture above and the wind totally raped my fringe. We took up a roadshow job for a opening grassjelly shop in CityVibe. The job is weird but fun, with all the friendly boss and others colleagues. And guess what my work attire T-shirt read?

" Follow me if you want to see my balls "

No comments:

Post a Comment