Nuffnang .

Sunday, June 3, 2012

If you happen to come to this dead site of mine, you can skip this post.

Just finding a space to rant out my feelings, feel so bottled up.

Sometimes, I feel like i'm the only person that is putting all the effort in the relationship. Yet sometimes, I feel that you do care. I'm confused, messed up and everything. I hate it how you flare your temper at times. Seriously, do I care too much?
I really feel like doing the same stuffs as you do and see how you feel about it, but I just can't bear to do it. I doubt anyone will know what I'm mean or understand my feeling. I just hate my attitude for losing my temper at you at times. Yes, I'm violent, ugly, not femine, hot tempered and all my other flaws. But I'm like that since the first day you met me. I've never changed. I love you, i really do. But you know like, i want to throw you down a cliff and yet rush down to catch you. I just feel like giving up, not giving a shit about anything making my life easier but i can't! I just can't. Guess I'm too afraid to lose you. When do I start to be so clingy and stuffs? This isn't me. Sighs, do I still matter to you? ...
And I've no bloody idea what I'm talking about in this whole damn paragraph of text.

i h a t e l i e s

No comments:

Post a Comment