Nuffnang .

Monday, October 22, 2012

Examination stress

There's some random person asked me to update my blog more often. Hence, I go checked my blog views and I can't believe there's quite a number of views everyday. I shall update more for you guys. Thanks! 
      Changed the whole of my blog look, is it nice?
Meet up with this babysist of mine, I love her to bits. We're plannig to go Malaysia in Dec after both of our examinations. Finally, a getaway trip!




I've been studying and studying everyday for the past 3weeks. Hopefully, my efforts ain't  wasted. 
All my exmainations is coming this week, I'm super stressed up. Afraid that all my five modules and private o'levels english will fail. Worse still, my english o's is in 8hours, and I haven't slept yet! I'm in deep shit.
Goodluck to everyone having their major exmainations!
My outfit for Halloween at Sentosa. Stay tuned for the blogpost about Halloween!
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment