Nuffnang .

Friday, September 14, 2012

Heartbeat

Happy 8th Monthsary, baby boy.
Don't let anything tear us apart again. Sorry for the quarrels and stuff, but I promise to stay by your side as long as you're not giving up on us. I love you!

School is being a nuisance, I'm practically dragging myself to school every morning. But I'm so afraid that I won't be able to pass all my modules in order to promote to dms. Presentation for projects coming soon, and the main exam is in one month time. Stress!
Trying to save money and not spent money. My money in the bank is not even enough for the minimum amount.Trying to earn and save as much as I could. I want to be free of financial problems. And it's been so long since I've a shopping spree with my girls. It's been a month since I bought something for myself, not to even mention a shopping spree.
I miss my babygirls! Especially the the times where we four hang out. Each of us is moving on with our own studies and work, and we're slowly drifting apart. It was like yesterday that we're still in secondary school and having fun, doing craps, getting in troubles together. I miss how close we used to be. It's been so long since we hang out. Le sigh.
I shall head off to sleep now, school's later on! Time checked, 1.30am.
Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment