Nuffnang .

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Getaway trip

 If you've follow me on my twitter/instagram/facebook, you would know that I've gone to KL and genting last two weeks for a mini getaway trip. I know this post is a little late. Sorry! I've been pretty busy with work.
I went with my babygirl Serene and Randy. Now, hope you enjoy this trip post!

Day 1: 
We board the coach from Singapore at 9am and arrived at our hotel at KL at 6pm. There ain't any time to go walk around. Thus, we decided to go dye our hair at Sungei Wang Plaza. Everyone know the price at Malaysia salon and Singapore salon, the difference is wow! Of course, we have to dye our hair when we're there!
Here's the colour of my hair now. Not really satisfied, it's way too bright and it's not the colour I''m looking for. But it's ok though.

Day 2:
Breakfast at Hotel before heading out.
Outfit of the day.
We went to Sungei Wang Plaza for a shopping spree. I spent a bomb there! The stuffs is so cheap and so pretty. Regretting that I didn't change more money to spend more. We shop for 5 hours straight? I lost track of the time. Was feeling tired and decided to head back to the hotel for a rest. We planned to go to Petaling street to eat bak kut teh, end up we all fall asleep and woke up at 9pm. Guess we're all too exhausted from the shopping. In the end, we went to the Twins towers!
\
The amount of polarids we taken that day!

Day 3:
Outfit of the day.
We head to Berjaya Times Square for a little shopping and the amusement park. The amusement park there was so-so. It ain't worth the price. Rides is way too less.
After that we head back to the hotel and rest. Aftermath, we went to Lot 10, do a little shopping at H&M. Was getting hungry and we spotted a nightmarket near Lot 10. Night market food at Malaysia is the best!
I miss the food there already.. 

Day 4:
Woke up and prepare to leave KL for Genting. We miss the coach. Ended up, we wasted the coach ticket price and took cab over to Genting. Thank god, it's just a 45min drive.
Me and babygirl outfit of the day!
We met Han over there and went to the outdoor theme park with him and co. 
And yes, I'm the "tallest"! Tee-hee.
This will be my first time and probably the last time taking space shot. It's the scariest ride I've ever taken. It's so much worse than the wooden rollar coaster at Korea, Everland if you guys know.
I'm too scared to even smile properly. 
Han's middle finger. LOL
We're way too bored while queueing for the Go-kart. This clown make the boredness go away. Just see the face!
Actually we plan to go First World walk walk and eat. But after having dinner, we're way too cold to walk around and we just went back to the hotel. Guess what we do? Sleep! Snuggling in blanket seems like it's the best thing we can do on a chilly night in Genting.

Day 5:
We board the coach back to Singapore and apparently Han and co. were in the same coach with us. It's mere concidence. The whole coach only contains us, no strangers at all except for the bus drivers. Imagine the craziness.

And I shall end this post with a random picture of me on my Company's christmas party!
Love you guys! Stay tuned for my next post~

No comments:

Post a Comment