Nuffnang .

Thursday, December 27, 2012

UniversalStudiosSingapore

I went to Universal Studios last tuesday with boyfirend and his family. 
Honestly, it's my first time going there.
My outfit for the day at USS.
Actually I find the Jurassic Park the water ride quite boring. It ain't worth the 2hours wait!
We're trying some pose but the picture turns out this blurry and we gave up.
Sorry for the blurriness in some of the pictures, the pictures is taken via polaroids and I just use my iPhone to snap the flims. That's why it's so blurry.
We had taken almsot all the rides in USS by 7pm. The last ride we took is Cyclone. We went up and there isn't any queue. Thus, we took the ride 4times in a row.That's the best ride in USS and of course, the Transformers too. It's amazing! And my favouite bumblebee is in it!
I was bored while waiting for Siva to come over.
And here's us imitating Sharlene's face whenever she take a picture.

I'm really in love with the castle. It's so pretty! I kept asking le boyfriend to help me snap pictures with the castle. He was pretty fed up with me that I kept asking him to take pictures for me of the same stuff. Oops!
And I shall end off with this picture of us! Stay tuned for my Christmas post!
-
The modern-day fairy tale where you don't need the Prince Charming to have a happy ending.
    With love, Sharon.

No comments:

Post a Comment