Nuffnang .

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy new year!

Happy new year to all my readers! I love each and everyone of you. There not alot of readers out there, but I'm grateful that you guys take the time to read my blog, my boring life. Thank you!
I didn't take any pictures on new year except for this ootd photo. New Year Countdown was kinda fuck up as all the plans failed, but I'm still happy as I'm able to celebrate this new year with my babyboy! 
I shall post pictures of me during 2012 to make this post less wordy! Just gonna take random photos throughtout the year.
The first day of 2012!
@ Marina Barrage New Year Eve Countdown
21st March 2012!
@ Fareast plaza, shopping with love.
April; my birthday chalet.
13th June 2012!
@ Smoove Smash 3
21st August 2012!
@ Singapore Zoo
25th September 2012!
@ SIM with my lovely groupmates.
28th October 2012!
@ Sentosa Spooktacular
13th November 2012!
@ Jcube
13th December 2012!
@ Kuala Lumpar
21st December 2012!
@ USS
On Christmas!
-
Have you made your new year resolutations yet?!
2013 resolutions:
-Get better results for studies.
-Save 1k.
-Spend more time with my family.
-Get my driving license.
-Treat babyboy better? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment