Nuffnang .

Saturday, July 14, 2012

I'm sorry that I loved you.

I'm just ranting out. If you happen to pass by this site, you can skip this post. And I really have no idea what I'm typing out, it doesn't even link. Ah, whatever.


You know right from the start how much I hate lies, right from the start I pestered with the same question over and over again. Right from the start, you know I plucked up a lot of courage to love again. You said you're afraid that I'll leave you one day, I did all my best to make you feel secure about our relationship. As time goes by, unknowingly I fall deeper and deeper. It's like I'm giving you a gun to shoot me, and it's your choice to do so or not. All these it's so unrealistic, I wish I'm having a nightmare and one day when I wake up, it'll be all back to normal. Sadly, this is the harsh reality. How I wish you love me like I love you, how I wish you miss me like I miss you, how I wish you need me like I need you. Yeah, I wish.
Yes, I may seem cheerful and with all smiles on the outside. I may sound like I don't give a damn whenever someone asks me about you or mention you. Inside, I'm falling apart. It's been almost one month now, yet the memories of us is haunting me every night without fail. Trying my very best to move on, trying hard to let go. But in actual fact, I'm just wishing for a miracle, wishing for something that is unlikely to happen.
You're right, I do hate you. I hated you for breaking promises, I hated you for all the hurts, I hated you for lying to me all this while. But at the same time, I still love you deeply.
我无法放弃这份爱情,你明白吗?我只想要永远永远和你在一起,不想要没有你的日子,那遗失单纯的爱。
I don't give a damn about the fancy cars, glittering diamonds, handsome face or others. I just want you back, the one that make me fall in love and love me truly. I only need my baby boy back, I don't need those extra things.
If I'm not by your side, will you be more happier? I just don't want you to get any more hurts, you've been through enough. I want you to be happy.
We're through. you fucked it up. Everything was perfect, until you decided it wasn't.

你在想的那个她不是我,你爱的那个她不是我,你渴望的那个她不是我。

No comments:

Post a Comment